Monday, February 20, 2012

[GenghisCon XXXIII] My Savage Genghis

How do I condense thirty-six hours of gaming into one single blog post? I am not sure if I can do so in a way that does justice to the sheer awesomeness of the weekend. Twenty-eight of those hours were spent playing Savage Worlds. I loved it!

I played:
-Slipstream
-Deadlands
-Ravaged Earth
-Realms of Cthulhu
-Clint Black's Horrors of War
-RunePunk
-Necessary Evil

Every game was unique and very fun. The GMs were awesome. I got to meet some great people like Clint Black of Pinnacle Entertainment, Eloy Lasanta of Third Eye Games, and Sean Preston of Reality Blurs. They are all three amazing guys. The Rocky Mountain Savages are also awesome. The Savage Worlds players in the Denver area are some of the best roleplayers I have ever known.

It was LEGENDARY!

I can't wait until Tacticon in September.

2 comments:

  1. It was a definite pleasure to meet you as well, Doug. Hope to see you again next time I'm in Colorado!

    Eloy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that I had played in one of your games while you were here. If you run anything when you come next time, I will be one of your players.

      Delete