Tuesday, March 13, 2012

[Reverb Gamers 2012 Master List] Question #12

Atlas Games' "Reverb Gamers" group has published a list of questions. It is available from the Atlas Games site (http://www.atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/ReverbGamers2012MasterList.pdf).I am going to answer them, one at a time.

REVERB GAMERS 2012, #12: Do prefer collaborative or competitive games? What do you think that
says about you?

I prefer collaborative games. I guess that says that I am not a very competitive person. I like to work with people and share in success. It is less fun to win at the cost of someone else having to lose. That is probably why I prefer games like Arkham Horror from Fantasy Flight Games. It is one where the players all must work together in order to survive and stop a Great Old One from returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment